I cannot activate Dehumaniser Lite Back to knowledge base
If you are using ‘Online Activation’ ensure you are connected to the internet before you open Dehumaniser, if you have issues with that please do the following:
For OS X
- Go to finder > Go, press and hold the Alt key and a Library option should appear. Go to library/application support/ and delete the folder Dehumaniser Lite
- Install – Run and activate the software again
- If you have issues with the Online Authorisation or if you have ran out of license activations, you can use the Offline Authorisation.
- To do this you will need to open the software and choose the Offline Authorisation option in the activation menu.
- When you are in Offline Authorisation you can then select the option to ‘Generate a Challenge Key’.
- Please send this Challenge Key to Customer Support here. One of our Support Staff will create a Username and Password for you to unlock the software.
- Uninstall Dehumaniser Lite from the ‘Add/Remove Programs’ option from the start menu.
- Go to C:/Users/username/AppData/Roaming” (if you cannot find the folder go to the control panel —> folders and settings and on the view page choose show hidden folders and settings)
- Delete the contents of the folder Dehumaniser Lite
- Restart your computer
- Install Dehumaniser again
- Run the software, and choose offline activation
- Select the option to ‘Generate a Challenge Key’. Please send this Challenge Key to Customer Support here.
- One of our Support Staff will create a Username and Password for you to unlock the software.