If you are using ‘Online Activation’ ensure you are connected to the internet before you open Dehumaniser, if you have issues with that please do the following:
For OS X
- Go to finder > Go, press and hold the Alt key and a Library option should appear. Go to library/application support/ and delete the folder Dehumaniser Lite
- Install – Run and activate the software again
- If you have issues with the Online Authorisation or if you have ran out of license activations, you can use the Offline Authorisation.
- To do this you will need to open the software and choose the Offline Authorisation option in the activation menu.
- When you are in Offline Authorisation you can then select the option to ‘Generate a Challenge Key’.
- Please send this Challenge Key to Customer Support here. One of our Support Staff will create a Username and Password for you to unlock the software.
- Uninstall Dehumaniser Lite from the ‘Add/Remove Programs’ option from the start menu.
- Go to C:/Users/username/AppData/Roaming” (if you cannot find the folder go to the control panel —> folders and settings and on the view page choose show hidden folders and settings)
- Delete the contents of the folder Dehumaniser Lite
- Restart your computer
- Install Dehumaniser again
- Run the software, and choose offline activation
- Select the option to ‘Generate a Challenge Key’. Please send this Challenge Key to Customer Support here.
- One of our Support Staff will create a Username and Password for you to unlock the software.