Can I use the Dehumaniser Standalones with Logic? Back to knowledge base
Using Dehumaniser in Logic is easy. Just follow our quick guide to setting up your project.
- Download and install Soundflower from the following link: Soundflower
- After installing Soundflower, open Dehumaniser and Logic
- In Dehumaniser go to “Audio Settings”
- Select your audio driver, and from the “output device” select “Soundflower 2ch”
- Go to Logic “preferences”->”Audio”->”Input Device”->”Soundflower 2ch”
- Add a new stereo Audio track with inputs channels 1&2. You could use two mono channels, each for one channel of Dehumaniser’s outputs