Dehumaniser Standalones Discontinued Back to knowledge base
At the end of 2018, we will be discontinuing Dehumaniser Lite and Dehumaniser Pro Extended and not supporting or updating them in the foreseeable future.
But fear not! You will still be able to use the software.
However, whether you’re working in game audio, post production or music but feel limited by these basic standalone versions, we would recommend upgrading to Dehumaniser 2. Better yet, if you need powerful and high-speed creation of sound effects, Foley, creature sounds, weapons and much more, upgrade to our popular Sound Design Bundle to maximise your creativity.
5 Reasons to Upgrade to the Sound Design Bundle or Dehumaniser 2
- The most mind-blowingly innovative, creative and useful collection of sound design tools available anywhere, at unbeatable value.
- Dehumaniser 2 is the most powerful version of the software and has been used in many top films, games and TV series worldwide including Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Jungle Book, Far Cry 4 and Stranger Things.
- Weaponiser Fully Loaded offers the ability to design weapon sounds more easily, efficiently and creatively – all from within one plug-in.
- Reformer Pro makes it possible to perform libraries of sound effects – utilising the world’s first Dynamic Input and coming bundled with our popular Krotos Bundle Library.
- Use all together as VST/AU/AAX plugins quickly and easily to perform sound effects, Foley, creature sounds, weapons and much more in your DAW.
Find out more and get FREE Dehumaniser 2, Reformer Pro and Weaponiser Fully Loaded demos here.