“Reformer pro gives any audio designer the ability to be a one-person Foley team.”
– Will Morton (Director at Solid Audioworks)
Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption
Perform Your Sound Design
You do your best sound design work when you can manifest what you hear in your mind. Reformer Pro offers a whole new way of interacting with sound.
Analyse sound libraries with our Analysis Tool.
Perform sounds in real-time via the world’s first Dynamic Input – using a microphone, MIDI or directly from the UI.
Replace or add texture to pre-recorded audio in your DAW.
Automate your audio directly from the timeline.
Select or mute any sound from within your libraries.
Perform impacts and add extra definition using our unique Transient Engine.
Create constantly evolving soundscapes and variations.
Over 2.5GB included sound effects to get you started straight away
Turn your sound libraries into a performable sound palette
- Switch between an audio input and Dynamic Input for different ways of interacting with your own libraries
- Use a microphone, automation or midi to control your libraries
- Perform impacts and add extra definition using our unique Transient Engine
- Trigger transients directly, based on frequency via velocity-sensitive midi input
- Add variation quickly and easily
Over 2.5GB of sounds to get you started
Reformer Pro ships with the Krotos Bundle, a full collection of over 2.5 GB high quality and versitile sound design. Get the full Krotos Reformer Library experience in one package and explore our SFX libraries at an unbeatable price. Choose from more than 1,100 files of ready-to-use, high-end sound effects, curated and recorded by our fantastic team of sound designers.
- Bengal Tiger
- Black Leopard
- Fruit & Veg: Crunch
- Fruit & Veg: Squash
- Fruit & Veg: Stabs
- Gun Foley
Find the best sound effects for your projects
Looking for even more variety? We have a large selection of custom-made sound libraries built for Reformer Pro. Browse our range to inspire your next project.Browse Libraries
Blend and control up to four libraries in real-time with the X/Y pad
- Perform to picture in real-time and achieve seamlessly synced, sculpted results
- Render single shots or set up automation to create audio that evolves with your scene
Set individual parameters for each library
- Choose response times for each library using the parameter bar
- Tweak playback speed and volume to refine results
- Select or mute any sound within any Library
Perform sound libraries in real-time
- Analyse your own libraries, packs, and collections for use in Reformer Pro with our Analysis Tool
- Include up to 1 GB of samples in every Reformer Pro library that you create
- Draw from a broad and diverse library or aim for consistency and focus with micro libraries
- Analyse at the sample rate that’s ideal for you
Replace or add texture to pre-recorded audio in your DAW
- Create constantly evolving sounds using ‘continuous mode’ – perfect for environmental effects or electronic textures
- Combine with Extended Library View for a comprehensive range of results from a single library