Blood, Guts, & Gore Galore!
The Gore Library by SoundMorph is a complete collection of designed and source material audio files of bloody impacts, splatter, body impacts, bone-breaks, horrifying flesh rips, weapon impacts and further gruesome and gory sounds to get your teeth into.
Featuring 894 files, this collection offers a wide-ranging 2.72GB (Weaponiser) and 2.3GB (Reformer Pro) selection of royalty-free SFX components, ideal for any trailer, post-production, game-audio and sound design project.
Gore’s source material was created by Soundmorph in collaboration with Michael Leaning, a UK-based AAA video game sound designer (Batman, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter franchises).
We’ve adapted this collection to work straight out-of-the box in two of our award-winning plugins, offering you even more gruesome power than the original!
inc. VAT ($89.50 ex. VAT)
You save $107.40 (50%)
- 894 Sound Files
- 2.72 GB Size
- 24 bit/96 kHz High-Quality WAV Files
- 100% Royalty-Free Commercial License
- Embedded Metadata
- 41 Weaponiser Presets
- 23 Reformer Pro Sound Packs
Contains three downloads:
- A zip file containing all source sound effect asset files with Metadata PDF
- An installer for your integrated Weaponiser library including assets and presets
- An installer for your integrated Reformer Pro library including assets and presets