Careers at Krotos
UX/UI Designer at Krotos Ltd
Location: Edinburgh, UK or remote (GMT Overlap)
Krotos designs and distributes software for audio professionals. Our software is used by the top sound, game and film studios worldwide.
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of various products. You will ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimized for usability and usefulness, as part of an exceptional and premium visual design.
The successful candidate will show a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems, and be up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology. You will be working in a fast-moving environment, developing innovative audio software solutions. Remote and in-person working is supported.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding product requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs for use in software products
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Collaborating effectively with product and engineering following Agile product methodology
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Prior experience as a UI/UX Designer and a strong portfolio of previous work
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch etc.
- Strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics and modern design styles
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, suggestions and the logic underpinning them
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Experience in designing user-experience and interfaces for audio products
- Strong interest in audio/music software
- Interest in gaming and gaming technology
- Prior experience of Agile methodologies
To apply please include your CV, cover letter, salary requirement and a link to your portfolio.
Applications made without the above will not be considered.Apply Now