Careers at Krotos
Marketing Internship at Krotos Ltd
Location: Edinburgh, UK, remote work is not available
Full time, for 3 months. Immediate start. Salary £1200 per month.
Krotos is looking for a Marketing Intern to assist the company’s online marketing activities and drive growth. Apply today.
- Manage the company’s e-commerce website and third-party web agency to ensure best practices.
- Drive quality traffic through email marketing, online PR, SEO, social media and other key sources.
- Work with marketing manager to strategise and execute monthly paid for budget (Facebook, Youtube, Google Adwords, re-marketing and partner campaigns etc..).
- Plan content calendar and community manage all social media platforms.
- Work with the marketing manager and web designer/video editor to create promotional materials including website and video content, coupons, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Assist with online PR campaigns and securing regular editorial.
- Deliver reports on traffic, campaigns and conversions through written documents and verbal presentations.
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies and other relevant information.
- Enter marketing and financial data into spreadsheets and create reports for marketing manager and CEO.
- Manage sales support and reply to sales emails.
- Degree in marketing or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 2-3 years digital marketing and e-commerce experience.
- Excellent mix of verbal, written communication, creative and analytical skills.
- A positive, multi-tasking self-starter with a confident, ‘can do’ attitude who can work within a schedule and deliver effectively to deadlines.
- Experience managing integrated digital and social media campaigns with a monthly budget.
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and Google Analytics.
- Experience using MS Office Suite
- A passion for or experience in audio production/sound design/emerging technologies.
- Experience using Woocommerce.
- Experience managing a third-party web agency.