Careers at Krotos
Role: Graphic and Web Designer
Krotos designs and distributes sound plugins and sound effects libraries which are used by top film, television, and game sound professionals worldwide. Our mission is to change the way people design and perform sound. We massively speed up and revolutionise our customer’s workflows so they can make their projects sound awesome!
About the Role
We are on a growth trajectory and looking for a talented graphic artist / web designer to join our marketing team. We are ramping up our website, marketing, sales, and customer experience campaigns and you will be supporting us across the department.
We are looking for someone who can work independently, with minimal supervision, to create engaging and on-brand designs with a premium look and feel. You’ll report to our Head of Marketing and be entrusted with day-to-day marketing activities and seen thriving within a busy environment.
Do you enjoy working as part of a collaborative team and love the rewarding challenge of building a fast growing brand? We want to hear from you!
- Conceptualise and design hero graphics for major marketing campaigns, sales promotions, and product launches.
- Build design templates and rapidly produce graphics for day-to-day marketing requirements such as social media posts, ads, video thumbnails, etc.
- Design conversion-centred and standards compliant website landing pages.
- Determine and detail design requirements through regular discussions with the marketing team.
- Conceptualise and present visual ideas and rough drafts.
- Develop the designs and any relevant illustrations using the appropriate brand collateral, colours and fonts.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are on-brand and look stunning and premium.
- Use our ClickUp project management system for design related communications and feedback.
- For website landing pages, turn the designs into pages using WordPress page builders.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations and graphics.
- Expert in design software and technologies (such as Photoshop and Canva).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Experience working for brands that build sound, audio or creative software.
- Experience in user testing through customer interviews and heat mapping and behaviour analytics tools.
- UI / UX design experience.
- Video / Motion / Animation skills.
- WordPress experience.
- HTML, CSS, and JS experience would be an added advantage.
- Remote working with flexible start and finish times. You’ll need to be living in and have the right to work in the UK or Greece.
- 30 days paid holidays. You can take public holidays or bank and use them as you choose.
- Sick pay.
- Quarterly team and annual company in-person events.
- High spec laptop and home-office essentials.
- From £24,000 to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience).
How to Apply
Stand out and grab our attention! Go through our website and social media. Write a tailored cover letter along with relevant design samples to persuade us that you are the perfect candidate for the requirements set out in this advertisement. Attach your cover letter, link design samples, and CV in *PDF format only*.