Careers at Krotos
Digital Marketing Executive at Krotos Ltd
Location: Edinburgh, UK, Remote working supported
Krotos transforms the way people work with sound. Our software is used by the top sound, game, TV, and film professionals worldwide. Credits include a growing list of major Hollywood and AAA game titles from Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, the Lion King, Avengers, Captain Marvel, Star Trek, and many more.
We are on a growth trajectory and looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track, and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You will report to our Marketing Manager and work closely with our Content Marketing Manager, Digital Designer, and Sales Manager as a key part of our collaborative marketing team.
Our ideal candidate will have a metrics driven ‘gets stuff done’ mindset and the drive to reach a wide audience and bring them into our marketing funnel. You will be at ease with day-to-day marketing activities, thriving within tight deadlines and changing needs.
Are you a team player who loves the rewarding challenge of building a fast growing brand? We want to hear from you!
HOW TO APPLY (PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING)
- Please review the job spec found below and apply only through Indeed
- REQUIRED: Briefly review our website, brand, and social media presence from a Digital Marketing point of view
- We’d love to read your pitch, tailored to the advertised role, in the form of your Covering Letter and Resume
- Grow website traffic, social interactions, and enable digital growth
- Generate marketing qualified leads to meet targets
- Increase conversions of marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads
- Enhance customer journeys and user experience
- Improve return on investment across digital channels
- Optimize and reduce customer acquisition cost
- Strategize, implement, optimize and report on paid advertising (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Adwords, and YouTube)
- Manage the monthly advertising budget and maximise return on investment
- Conduct ongoing SEO audits, keyword research, implement optimisation (technical, onsite, and offsite), and monitor and report on organic performance
- Take charge of Google Analytics, ensure optimal recording of data and goals, and report recommendations to enhance our website and customer journeys
- Plan, run, and measure email automation and engagement campaigns using ActiveCampaign
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing Manager to identify opportunities and maximise reach and engagement through content distribution
- Review and ensure our marketing messages are relevant to the target audience
- Maintain consistency of our brand across all channels
- Update the database of campaigns to log ongoing campaign efforts, outcomes, and effectiveness
- Work with the marketing team to compile and produce monthly marketing reports
- Bachelors / Masters degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and search and display advertising campaigns
- Creative drive to identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and inspire
- Experience with WordPress (or similar platforms) to create and optimize landing pages and marketing funnels
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of audit, research, and analytics tools (e.g., Google Search Console, Google Analytics, AHREFs, MOZ, HotJar, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook and Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Curious, creative, and not afraid to try out new things. Drive and motivation to practice your skills every day and learn new ways to solve problems.
- Experience in or knowledge of the sound design / post production industry
- Established press and media contacts
- Interest in music and sound for film, TV, and games
- The entire company is working remotely at the moment and likely to continue going forward. We still have daily and additional video calls during the day to work collaboratively. You’ll need to be within the UK.
- Competitive, Depending on Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings